Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-01-2003, 09:55 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Thanks me too, they grow fast! Congrats on your new coral your tank looks great! :P

Salt4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 10:07 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

looks good dustin. i picked up 2 sarcophyton leathers at the meeting i went to, their polyps are pretty long though. Also, on the topic of clowns hosting, my juv. osscelaris hosts my **** AC filter intake lol.

Old 06-03-2003, 05:26 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

I hope mine doesnt act stupid and host a crab or something as I have seen some do.
Old 06-14-2003, 08:06 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well, here is an update on the leather, and a full tank shot.
Old 06-20-2003, 05:55 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ok, well it fell AGAIN. I moved it up in the same nook it was at in the previous post, and well, it has never been better!! I have never seen it showing off so much! I think it is liking where it is and now that it is settled I hope I can start to get some major growth!
Old 06-20-2003, 05:57 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ok, well it fell AGAIN. I moved it up in the same nook it was at in the previous post, and well, it has never been better!! I have never seen it showing off so much! I think it is liking where it is and now that it is settled I hope I can start to get some major growth!

Tags
coral, eat, first coral, leather, toad, tool

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com