newest edition to the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:
Yeah, thanks. I can't wait to overstock it with a few larger species of tangs. Like one or two of those Nasos and maybe a clown tang, ooooh or a unicorn!
Yeah..Yeah.. That is why I retired. BTW I just added 3 yellows to my tank.

Brenden said:
:lol:
Yeah, thanks. I can't wait to overstock it with a few larger species of tangs. Like one or two of those Nasos and maybe a clown tang, ooooh or a unicorn!
Yeah..Yeah.. That is why I retired. BTW I just added 3 yellows to my tank.

Saw the pictures. Great looking tank. That side photo looking down the reef is a great shot.

Why'd you decide to go with the 3 yellows and pass on doing a pair of nasos? Don't get me wrong, yellow's are awesome. But the blonde naso is going to be the reason why my next house will have a 300 plus gallon tank built into the wall... :D

Everyone told me I would have aggression issues with two since you can not tell their sex until they get large. I did not want to buy a full grown fish. Once sex is determined I may add another if aggression is not a issue.

Brenden said:
Everyone told me I would have aggression issues with two since you can not tell their sex until they get large. I did not want to buy a full grown fish. Once sex is determined I may add another if aggression is not a issue.

gotcha. I was under the (false?) impression that you could tell their sex relatively early.

Supposively sex is determined only by the tail. Mine is around 6-7" and appears to be growing "streamers". Still to early to tell though.

Back
Top Bottom