Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-09-2003, 05:44 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

No puffers! But...

Well, thanks to Sati, TankGirl and Madasafish and their dwarf puffers, I took the trip to PetSmart today with the intention of getting myself some dwarf puffers to go into my Tiger Barb tank (a la TankGirl). Unfortunately, PetSmart was out of the little guys. I'll just have to keep dreaming puffer dreams for a little while longer... But since I had my QT up and running, I couldn't leave empty-handed...

I decided that my tank needed a little diversity, so I picked up three cute little greenie tigers to add to my pack. They are currently chillin' in the QT. They have already proven themselves voracious eaters and seem happy and healthy. I can't wait to put them in the main tank! ~patience - sigh~ They may not be the most exciting fish in the LFS, but I think they're great, so I took some pictures.

(Hey now! No laughing at my ghetto QT! My boyfriend bought that pink monstrosity for *his* rainbow shark, but I refuse to let him put it in the main tank. It's a perfect refuge from tiger aggression in the QT though.)

Old 11-09-2003, 05:45 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak

Here's a close up...

Old 11-09-2003, 07:55 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

I'm trying really hard not to laugh at the pink monstrosity Tiger *snickers* but its really difficult LOL

The barbs however, are adorable!

*glares at Terry and QTOFFER*

Card carrying member of FTAS & GCAS.
Allivymar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
puffer, puffers

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com