not fish related my brand new Weimaraner pup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great puppy and breed!!!!!

we have one named cooper and he is completely crazy. be prepared for some 6 am runs in the park and throughout the day :p these guys dont stop, they are spazzes 24-7.

what is weird is that Cooper has a pacifier. and hes 2 yrs old, he sucks on a stuffed animals head like a baby does until he falls asleep....does your pup do this??

make sure you train thm from the get go or they will not make personable dogs...im so glad you got one!!! this breed really needs love, a lot of people buy them because thye are so 'beautiful' and almost all of them end up in shelters because they are too much to handle. :roll:

good luck!! and once again,,, HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!

My mother-in-law has got a female one, and I like her so much(the dog...although my mother-in-law is ok too :lol: )I want one of my own! Although I do like the males better. Very Cute!

Thank you all for the comments he is so precious and yes thanks to you guys i did register at pooch lovers. Great site. So great to know someone else that has one!! I have no doubt I will be PMing you questions before long lol
I cant quit taking pics of him so I am sure I will post more on pooch lovers and here. He can grow up on the web lol
Thanks again!!

I had a Weimeraner back when I lived at home with my parents, and have sworn one day, when I have a house of my own (my apartment is to small) that I will have another one. They are THE most beautiful dog, and your pup is gorgeous. I can't wait till I can gat one. Alas, my fish will get me through.

:hat:

Beautiful pup!

You are killin' me here. :(

I want a dog soooooo bad, and the wife put her foot down. No dog till one of my geriatric cats dies. The other cat can handle anything.

I love my kitties (I rescued both of them from certain death), and I think the right dog would work out just fine, but she laid the smakdown on me, so I gotta wait.

When I do get one, I'm gettin' a Basset Hound!

Here is a updated pic he is now 10 weeks old and growing at a really alarming rate as you will see. His personality is really coming out and he is into everything he is not supposed to be into as expected !

Back
Top Bottom