One of the new RCS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cwt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I *think* I still have 4 in the tank. This one isn't so shy.

need-new-camouflage--large-msg-124485548416.jpg

Here's looking at you!

heres-looking--large-msg-124485555092.jpg

how big are they?

Im getting some this weekend from craigslist along with more plants,Im worried my black ghost will eat them all,but the guy is just throwing them in as part of the deal.

The adults, like the one shown here, are about an inch long, not counting antennae. Since this one dumped a bunch of eggs which have hatched into new shrimp fry, I now have a bunch of 1/4"-3/8" shrimplets running around the tank. These share a tank with some wimpy cherry barbs who won't eat much of anything, so I don't have a guide to tell you whether these would be safe with your fish.

Great shots!

Convict- A BGK absolutely will prey on them.

oh well,i have been lookin to feed him something different anyway

He'll definitely appreciate them! Ghost shrimp are a really good and cheaper live feeder option. :)

they might bring out the natural instinct in him and he'll go wild after them.[/Q i was nervous to get one(didnt know much about them) but my son had to have it.pretty expensive to feed,i feed him at night ever since i woke up and my betta had no back tail.that was 2 weeks ago and he hasnt done it since

got the rcs today

very small i think they are babies,it seemed like a waste to put in with fish so i put them with my convict fry to see if they grow

Back
Top Bottom