Opps I did it again....New Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niki

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I was at my lfs over the weekend doing some shopping for live plants for my aquarium. After reading all the posts on Bettas and looking at their pics on AA:cool: I thought I would "just go look at them":lol:

well I found a guy that I really liked he is a crown tail (I usually don't like these guys) but he was such a looker! he has a silvery/blue body with red tipped fins....he has been added to my 20G with my Pleco...he seems to be doing great!

I think I will be planning a heavily planted tank for him and some tank mates....

His name is Harrison

Attachments

• image-1571948756.jpg
    image-1571948756.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1197006250.jpg
    image-1197006250.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 116
That is an awesome Betta! Great name too, considering the Harrison I know is amazingly hyper, just like our bettas can be!

Thank peeps :)

ATM he Lives in a 20G with a pleco and three ottos(just bought them today!)

I think I might try a heavily planted tank an get a schooling fish later

I use to have many bettas a few years ago but gave them away...hoping this will be the only one!

I can't see the pic, but like Mumma said, they can be addicting, I struggle with myself everytime I browse at the my lfs. Nice name too, but then again I'm bias as that's my last name.

Back
Top Bottom