Orange Betta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mumma.of.two

Aquarium Advice Obsessed
So I was at my LFS two days ago and saw an orange Betta. So of course I bought him. :) He's beautiful. Apparently they got a whole heap in from a breeder. Anyways, here's some pics of him in his temporary home. No heater yet but it's been close to 30 degrees celsius during the day and we are lucky if it drops below 20 at night so he'll be fine for a while. He's already made a huge bubble nest. :)

image-189811880.jpg

image-1454368913.jpg

image-3894741292.jpg

image-3444867425.jpg

image-343539549.jpg

image-1818382644.jpg

Aces11 said:
He's gorgeous! I've only seen one orange betta at my lfs before.

Thank you. I'd only ever seen them in pictures. The girl at the LFS said they had about a dozen but the staff bought them all!

Niki said:
Beauti-ful :)

Thank you.

gabysapha said:
What a great find! He reminds me of orange sherbert ;)

Omg, I think you've just named him! Sherbet suits him perfectly!

You have no clue how jealous I am of you!

I have been wanting an orange betta so bad. I really want an orange dalmatian, but good luck finding one of those if I can't even find a regular orange.

So, there were lots of them? Can I fly over and stay with you so I can buy one? haha

TheCrazyFishLady said:
You have no clue how jealous I am of you!

I have been wanting an orange betta so bad. I really want an orange dalmation, but good luck finding one of those if I can't even find a regular orange.

So, there were lots of them? Can I fly over and stay with you so I can buy one? haha

Orange dalmatian? I'll have to look that one up! Hahaha. Sure, I've got a spare couch LOL. I went back yesterday and they still had 4-5 but not as bright as my guy. :)

Back
Top Bottom