Panda Corys, Updated with pics 12/28/06

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

justrelax

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Woo-Hoo :) I decided to join the cory club tonight. Stopped at the lfs on the way home cause I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I've been thinking of getting some corys, and after I sat and watched the pandas for 10 minutes I just had to get some. I brought home 6, they acclimated well and are seeming to settle right in. I'll post pics tomorrow!!

Can anyone tell me how big to expect them to get? If they will stay under 2 inches, I may just get 2 more...

They do stay very small, usually under 2". I have never had any grow over 2" myself. They are adorable, can't wait for pics.

Awesome! I love my pandas. The females are bigger, right at 2 inches and the males get right under 2 inches. They are great little cories. You'll definitely want more. :)

Here's pics as promised :)
Everyone is sure right about these little guys. They really add something to the tank. When everyone else is just relaxin', these guys are up to something. I really enjoy watching them!

Attachments

• panda_corys_1_109.jpg
    panda_corys_1_109.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 19
  • panda_corys_2_193.jpg
    panda_corys_2_193.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 20
  • panda_corys_3_143.jpg
    panda_corys_3_143.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 17
Ugh-they are adorable. Cories rule-there's nothing like them. Thundering around the tank in a little herd. L-O-V-E them-congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom