Panda Garras and Sparkling Gourami.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks!

Well, as of breakfast, they are doing great. They have finally started moving into the rest of the tank. Until today, they mostly stayed on the right third of the tank. One of them was perched up high on one of the wisteria leaves and the other was in hysterics looking for him. It was pretty cute. I think these guys need to be in at least pairs, honestly. I will swing by that same LFS and see if they have more maybe today or tomorrow.

Oh, and they got into the feeding frenzy completely today. Both avidly went after flakes and pellets. They both have nice bellies on them, bright, and active. So, everything is going great so far!

So, yesterday and today, one of the garras went MIA. He couldn't have jumped, since I looked everywhere, but if a body hit the gravel in that tank, it wouldn't last long. The snails in there are massive and devour anything. Algae wafers last maybe twenty minutes with them. And I don't think he's hiding very well because the other one's personality has completely changed. He doesn't really go after breakfast and he's not very active anymore. He looks rather sad.

I still haven't been able to go to my shop yet, so they are probably gone. But, the freshwater manager would be more than happy to order me in another one.

Back
Top Bottom