Picasso Triggerfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slitherbomb

Aquarium Advice Addict
Went to my lfs and they had the cutesy little Picasso trigger. They said it was a bursa trigger but I'm not stupid and even looked it up and it was indeed a Picasso. It cost me $20. What are everyone's experience with them? So far it seems pretty docile, just swimming around nonchalantly. What does everyone feed them?

They said that I can get another one on my next order. I think I'm just going to try to get a refund because I don't want to spend at least $15 in shipping to get a fish I already paid for.

slitherbomb said:
They said that I can get another one on my next order. I think I'm just going to try to get a refund because I don't want to spend at least $15 in shipping to get a fish I already paid for.

Same way I feel. If u get ur money back, let me know how.

Well,i think i told you about mine.....
Good luck with it...I would have sent you mine :lol:

Pics. So far he has behaved himself with everyone.

Attachments

• image-2996985038.jpg
    image-2996985038.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 114
  • image-3173511656.jpg
    image-3173511656.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 102
  • image-2990915034.jpg
    image-2990915034.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 125
  • image-1167062586.jpg
    image-1167062586.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image-2902442132.jpg
    image-2902442132.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 118
That's great! He is a beautiful fish. Will he get along with a niger trigger? Just curious....

redsea said:
That's great! He is a beautiful fish. Will he get along with a niger trigger? Just curious....

I have no idea... Aquacon said I will get another one when I order again, but idk if I can get one now and I think I just want a refund because I have to pay for their mistake...

Hey slitherbomb. I tried to pm you this question but you box is full sry to jump in your thread but in your pics your back glass has those white dots. I have them as well but I don't know what they are can you help me out?

Hondatek said:
Hey slitherbomb. I tried to pm you this question but you box is full sry to jump in your thread but in your pics your back glass has those white dots. I have them as well but I don't know what they are can you help me out?

Feel free to post in this thread lol. I have no idea what they are. It looks like calcium buildup but that's all I know.

It feels kinda gritty when I algae scrape my tank So it being calcium actually kinda makes sense. Thanks

The white spots are more than likely spirorbid worms. They're filter feeders and eat excess nutrients. They usuay show up in newer tanks but can pop up whenever.

Back
Top Bottom