Pocillopora Coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just got an order in from the doctors.....in addition to this coral I also got another good sized birds nest and a Butternut Stylophora Coral. I'll get picture of those later.

The photo doesn't even come close to the color of this coral.

Yeah!! :-D

img_881976_0_3aa7395661a5a1e1f2c7a23b1ba04a5f.jpg

Very nice. IME, stylo's are very sensative to low alk and alk swings. Keep your alk stable and it should do great.

I have seen the drs. offer anything that big before. Where do you find these? Was that a Divers Den selection. It's beatiful.

Allen, thanks for the alk warning. Now I know why mine is not doing well :mad: I just dosed alk to get the level up and probably gave the tank too much in one shot.

I have seen the drs. offer anything that big before. Where do you find these? Was that a Divers Den selection. It's beatiful.

Allen, thanks for the alk warning. Now I know why mine is not doing well :mad: I just dosed alk to get the level up and probably gave the tank too much in one shot.

It was in the divers den section and they had one more a little smaller (nothing like doing a little enabling-muhahaha)

As far as the alk ...... I've stopped dosing now. I'll have to do a better job of monitoring it now.

Back
Top Bottom