Pseudotropheus demasoni

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
What do you do when you get 5 Pseudotropheus demasoni for the price of 4 (each marked as $14.97) and you end up paying $19.88 for all of them. You run the hell out of the store and jump for joy!! That is what you do. The clerk didn't see the "1" but saw the "$4.97" so that was a big score ... 5 1" Pseudotropheus demasoni for $19.88 .... can't beat THAT deal! My 15 gallon tank now looks awesome with them in it!

Congrats!

I LOVE Pseudotropheus demasoni!! :multi: No pics yet?? How big are they?

I saw some P. demasoni fry at the hatchery a few weeks ago. The smallest one was about 1/8 inch long. Hope it could hide well!

well they are all around 1" in length. I will get photos soon ... 2 of them hav bellies that look curved upwards ... i don't think they were well fed at all at the LFS ... that is ok cause i am here to help them fill out more! Photos will come soon .... i have to wait till they really get settled a bit more and waiting for the light to come on in the AM .... i agree ... demasonis are awesome!!!

heh
The sale is completed now

it was the shawnessy petland.
Lets jsut say that Kaiserfish was there and just swearing up and down about it all.

SerLunchbox said:
it was the shawnessy petland.

I like them....they were the ones that had the pair of Polycentropsis in a tank with no label, and when I asked them 'how much', the chap said "Make me an offer"...I offered $5 for the pair, and now they are living happily in one of my 'pantry tanks'. :D

A slightly sunken belly is not unusual, but treat for parasites if your good home cookin' doesn't turn them around. Congrats! Love 'em!

The empty tank I saw at Shawnessy tonight had $15.97 each marked on it...so you got an even better deal (although I did notice some local F0 demasoni a few tanks over for $54 each).

although I did notice some local F0 demasoni a few tanks over for $54 each).

i inquired about them ... Was told buy the fishroom manager when i was there that they were F1's

Back
Top Bottom