Pygmy cories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leikela

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm slightly in love with my new Pygmy cories :) They look so teeny tiny in my tank! My LFS only had four so I took them all home - the guy said they would be ok but would they be happier with more friends? They're in a 20G with one molly and about 15 molly fry (who have a forever home waiting as soon as they're big enough), any suggestions for good tankmates in the future?

Just about anything that's peaceful and not big enough to eat the corys is a good choice. However, I got some zebra and leopard danios and some white cloud mountain minnows. I would recommend both of them as good tank mates. The minnows are small, so you could have a bigger school of them. Plus, they're pretty and hardy.

Let us know what you decide to get!

I love zebra danios, saw some beautiful long finned ones at the LFS :) I'm quite tempted to get some more cories as they manage to lose each other in the vast tank space. They're my favourite fish I've kept by far :)

Back
Top Bottom