rainbow shark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to my lfs and they are out of Java moss. What is a good top plant for newbies? And would you suggest I get a few cheap fish at Walmart of petsmart to help with the cycling. I was told to get some cheap ones n throw them in they might or might not die but it would help with the process of the new tank is this true and what kind of fish would I get since I want to move everyone from my 10 to my 29L?

I wouldn't know where to get the moss from. Now with some fish to help it cycle I would go to PetSmart since Walmart doesn't take care of their fish. Your tank could get all messed up if you went to Walmart.

Ok I will go there today I have to get a heater anyhow. Is there any certain fish you would suggest and they are just sold out of the moss getting more in tomorrow but said it goes fast. Suggested I be there when they open.

Ok I will go there today I have to get a heater anyhow. Is there any certain fish you would suggest and they are just sold out of the moss getting more in tomorrow but said it goes fast. Suggested I be there when they open.

Back skirt tetras are very hardy! Try those :D

Back
Top Bottom