RBTA Gone and done it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would but it has the reflection of the bulb in it so it's not that great of a pic. I posted my teal acro, now named Ziggy's Acro in the SW photo contest.

I'm in the middle of making a box to go over the camera lens so i can try taking some cool underwater pictures. Wouldn't really help with that picture because its from the side. Fighting reflections and glare drives me crazy taking pictures of my tank. Jimbo just got a new camera for his graduation present so you should bug him about taking more pictures of his tank and frags. He has gotten a whole bunch of new frags and some really nice looking zoas.

Thanks Ziggy for taking a look at this. I just took the first three pics. The last one I took last week and you can see it growing. What do you think?

Attachments

• mon.jpg
    mon.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 78
  • monti.jpg
    monti.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 84
  • montipora.jpg
    montipora.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 123
  • fish333.jpg
    fish333.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 71
That space where all the white is do you let detritus build up? I notice that on my caps where ever there is a flat area with little flow detritus will build up and kill the coral. I try and keep it blown off but it happens...that is what that looks like to me.

Yes, it does tend to build up there. I will move it at a little more of an angle and keep it blown off. Thanks a bunch.

Here are a few shots of the RBTA taken today (6/26/08)
1011479smallpf4.jpg

1011483smalltc9.jpg

WOW!!!! Mine does not bubble like that. How to you do it? Mine has regained its color like yours but not the bubble. Beautiful!

I'm trying to figure out why mine has stayed like this and others have not....I have no idea...I'm not doing anything special to it or anything. I have a GBTA in my frag tank that doesn't bulb out like this...I've only had it for about 4 days now (GBTA) so I guess maybe it will look the same who knows....

It's kind of blue-ish white...it shows up like that more in pics because my camera sucks and the actinics

Well a lot of you have been following my thread about the 150/120 build and the disaster I had this week. Thankfully my RBTA was not affected. Here is a current pic of it in the new 120.

I had it in the frag tank and when all 4 clowns were in there together they were all 4 in the RBTA at the same time. Silly fish!
1011709smalleu9.jpg

That is so amazing considering what it looked like when you fist got it. Glad to see it in such good condition.

Back
Top Bottom