Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-09-2009, 09:17 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Rebuilding the 20G

So I finally was able to pass off the danios that I had to a friend, so had a nearly empty tank (save a few shrimp and BN Pleco). Thus the restock has begun. Last week I picked up six beautiful Harlequin Rasboras and 2 baby angels. Think I am going to stop there except for *maybe* a platty or two for an extra splash of color.

I got the angels out of a mixed tank... I know that 1 is definitely a silver, but I am not sure what type the second is... looks kinda like a marble, kinda like a silver w/ messed up stripes. Pics below... any ideas? Both angels are somewhere between nickel and quarter size and are acting very shy, but healthy. I know they wont be able to live out their lives in this tank, which is why i have a 55 teasing me in the basement. It will get cleaned/repaired/set up w/in the next 3-6 months for them, but that'll be another thread ;P

Here's hoping for better luck w/ these guys than I had w/ my last batch of fish!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fish 001_small.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	18246   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fish 010_small.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	18247  

20Gal - 6 Harlequin Rasboras, 2 Triple Red Cockatoo Apistos , 1 BN Pleco
10Gal - 1 Orange Flash Cockatoo Apisto, 2 Amano Shrimp
20Gal - 13 Juvie Cockatoo Apistos... mostly Triple Reds
55Gal - Dry-Docked... wetness coming soon... I hope...
JasonC is offline   Reply With Quote

20 gallon, build, building

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com