Rebuilding the 20G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JasonC

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I finally was able to pass off the danios that I had to a friend, so had a nearly empty tank (save a few shrimp and BN Pleco). Thus the restock has begun. Last week I picked up six beautiful Harlequin Rasboras and 2 baby angels. Think I am going to stop there except for *maybe* a platty or two for an extra splash of color.

I got the angels out of a mixed tank... I know that 1 is definitely a silver, but I am not sure what type the second is... looks kinda like a marble, kinda like a silver w/ messed up stripes. Pics below... any ideas? Both angels are somewhere between nickel and quarter size and are acting very shy, but healthy. I know they wont be able to live out their lives in this tank, which is why i have a 55 teasing me in the basement. It will get cleaned/repaired/set up w/in the next 3-6 months for them, but that'll be another thread ;P

Here's hoping for better luck w/ these guys than I had w/ my last batch of fish!

Attachments

• Fish 001_small.jpg
    Fish 001_small.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Fish 010_small.jpg
    Fish 010_small.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom