Say Hello to this Fahaka puffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Terrance

Aquarium Advice Addict
Measuring around 2inches, meet my new fahaka puffer. He is skinny and probably has some kind of internal parasite. More pics and a video in the next few months to show you all his progress and growth :)

dscn2935w.jpg

Cool puffer. How big will he get?

At least 12inches and lives way past 10 years as long as I feed accordingly and keep up with 50% pwc.
I'm gonna try to set up another huge tank next to his 120g for a porcupine :)

I'm trying settling with 1 large FW and 1 large SW tank (plus a feeder crayfish tank).

So I take it the fahaka is a freshwater puffer?good to hear your finally going to get a porcupine. Im still waiting on porc chops 180 gallon to cycle to move him.

Very nice. What will you be doing to de-worm? You have me wanting those SAPs really bad now!

Very nice. What will you be doing to de-worm? You have me wanting those SAPs really bad now!

I'm training this little fellow to accept dead food (raw shrimp). He was nibbling at first. Now he's taking tiny bites. Soon enough I'll soak his shrimp in Prazipro and let the medicine really kick in.

So I take it the fahaka is a freshwater puffer?good to hear your finally going to get a porcupine. Im still waiting on porc chops 180 gallon to cycle to move him.

Yeah fahaka pure FW. I sold my 75g and bought equipment for a 125g+ tank. Now I'm just waiting patiently for a good tank on craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom