Scarlet Badis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toirtis

God of primitive fishes
Thanks to AA's own Menagerie, I came home this evening with 4 little scarlet badis who are now merrily hanging out with some small gouramis.

And for any of you that had any doubt as to how addicted to this site Menagerie is, she was wearing an 'Aquarium Advice Addict' shirt when she answered the door. :p

:oops: I was hoping that would go unnoticed! There I was hangin' out in my pj bottoms and my AA long sleeve T (now that I think of it, I was wearing my AA woman's T today!) and my slippers! I also had AA up on the computer, but you were busy looking at the 50 gal tank (or was the 6' by 4' NJDevils' collage getting to you?).

Seriously, scarlet badis? I always thought they were plain Badis badis. They are my little Halloween fish--brown, black and orange! The ones in the 10 gal hex are nicely colored and have been with me for over 6 months, the ones you took home were only with me for 3-4 weeks.

For the rest of you--I do have pics, I just need to get them off my camera and size them!!!

Menagerie said:
also had AA up on the computer, but you were busy looking at the 50 gal tank (or was the 6' by 4' NJDevils' collage getting to you?).

Oh no...I noticed the computer within seconds...and yes, the collage was a bit....um...menacing.

Seriously, scarlet badis? I always thought they were plain Badis badis.

I dunno..its hard to be certain, and I don't have much to compare them to. I would certainly prefer that they were Badis badis (blue, preferably), so I hope you are correct.

Cool! Congrats on the Badis! Menagerie save all the badis in the city!!!

I assume she has a dozen of those T-shirts!! ;)

I assume she has a dozen of those T-shirts!!
No, only two and I bought one for Trevor, which I also wear.

I will try my best to post my badis pics this weekend. This is so embarassing!!

Back
Top Bottom