Shrimp horror story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NotSoRich

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I ordered 10 cherries from The Shrimp Farm and was pretty excited for my new arrivals. It quickly turned to dread when my package was delayed, with no sort of explanation or change in expected delivery date from USPS. The package was dropped off, instead of on my front porch, in front of my storage shack so I ended up walking past it a couple of times. :nono:

Low and behold what do I get? 8 out of 10 shrimp, 4 dead. The water was a deadly 56 degrees. Why? Because hidden inside the package was not a failed heat pack but a CHILLING pack. They refrigerated my shrimp :banghead:The breather bag itself was barely filled, twisted and crushed; every single shrimp was essentially crammed together in the folds of the bag clinging to life while being crammed together with their dead:(

Don't buy cheap.

Very sorry to hear this :( I would definitely get in touch with them about your experience.

Caleb

The survivors seem to be okay as of now, though it's hard to tell; they're pretty good at hiding.

I've answered some questions and hopefully I'll get a refund.

The survivors seem to be okay as of now, though it's hard to tell; they're pretty good at hiding.

I've answered some questions and hopefully I'll get a refund.

If you don't get a refund I would give them a nice rating for your experience:) quality shows in the ratings these days

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom