some more new Tylomelania snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mgamer20o0

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok lots of pms about these guys... they are under 2 inch now. they get to be about 3 inch full size.

Tylomelania zemis Yellow Rabbit Snail
YouTube - Tylomelania zemis Yellow Rabbit Snail

Tylomelania%20zemis%20Yellow%20Rabbit%20Snail.JPG

Tylomelania zemis Orange Spotted Rabbit Snail
Tylomelania%20zemis%20Orange%20Spotted%20Rabbit%20Snail.JPG

Ok, the blue one is pretty cool, but the yellow one looks like an old man LOL. Congrats though! I am beginning to really love snails!

DK, life...no one gets out alive.

If it wernt for old men we wouldnt have alot of the hobby awesomeness we have now.

MG, very nice, my wife thought they were assassins but no bumps and no rhino horn.(I got an all black assassin)

Im not sure what that is, Its not really a snorkel since its stays under water, I think its a sensory thingy.

I'm a Salty but those are cool snails. Maybe that's a sting? Cone Snails have an appendage like that that delivers a wicked sting that packs neurotoxins that kill you no worries. :)

it is a nasty killer lol thus the name assassin snail lol they stab the other snail and inject neurotoxins and enzymes that start to break down the flesh.

i tried to find a pic of it in action but the one site i knew it was hosted on is down...

Back
Top Bottom