some words of advice...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hara

Aquarium Advice Addict
...never go shopping at the LFS when you are feeling sorry for yourself and in the midst of a jam up pitty party ....

I came home with a niger trigger, hawaiian blue spot puffer, midas blenny and 3 banggai cardinals. Also placed an order for a medium sized australian harlequin tuskfish.

Fish all seem to be doing well and eating already. Will post pics when they are settled in.

Wow, Hara! You did come home with a handful, er, tankful!

Did you get another tank? I thought the empty tank you had was turned into that terrarium. I hope you didn't take that out; it was gorgeous!

I'm glad the fish are doing well (and hope you are feeling better too)!

Hmmm...another method of comforting ourselves! This may be similiar to shopping when you're hungry?

Congrats on the new aquisitions!

(I do hope you feel better soon...LFS may wind up going out of business) :D :wink:

these are the best I could do so far, the midas blennie pic is very blurred but you can at least see the gorgeous coloring. I took a wonderful movie of this fish, it is very active and out front all the time, I was worried I would never see it for it hiding in the rock. Actually, I have that problem with the Niger Trigger..no pics of it yet.

Attachments

• prissyfish2.jpg
    prissyfish2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 82
  • puffy_630.jpg
    puffy_630.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 99
Yeah...puffers are usually full of personality. Mine is a front and center type too. When you walk past the tank, he follows you. Congrats on the new additions...can't wait for pics.

Sounds like a few winners there. My midas is one of my favorites too. Beautiful color and eel like swimming motion. Love the way he backs into his perch and watches things. Mine'll also perch on PHs and the corner of the tank since he's gotten confotable in the 5 months or so I've had him. I've been recommending those to folks a lot lately.

BTW. Feel better?

Back
Top Bottom