Sparkling Gouramis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemurLad

Aquarium Advice Freak
Stopped by my LPS to pick up some plants/rocks/driftwood and had to get a couple of these guys for my 10gal. They're very curious fish and they really like to poke through my java moss. Also got a good bunch of clover for my candy bin tank. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 88
I love these guys. I sadly do not have a tank they can go in at the moment they wont get eaten :(. lol.

The gouramis are in my 10gal. :) The shot of the clover is from the candy bin, though I did put a bit of it in the 10. Right now I'm cleaning some driftwood for the candy bin and once that's in, I'll finally stock the thing correctly! :)

Ok, I thought the seams looked a little weird for the bin! I am very excited for the bin, as I am sure a ton of other people are too LOL! I am liking the clover, I wish I could get normal plants to grow in my tanks. :( LOL

I love those guys! So cute. :) I want to get some for my 29g, but I have to get them online....just waiting on the place I like to order fish from to begin shipping and get some of these guys in.

Back
Top Bottom