stocking suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

originalnut

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi im going to be getting a fluval vicenza (sorry if its spelled wrong) 260litre i am going to be starting from scratch and want a coulourfull and as non aggressive as i can get but i do want one pleco of a decent size coz i love them

originalnut said:
hi im going to be getting a fluval vicenza (sorry if its spelled wrong) 260litre i am going to be starting from scratch and want a coulourfull and as non aggressive as i can get but i do want one pleco of a decent size coz i love them

10- neon tetras
2- Bristlenose plecos
3- Male guppies
2- rams of any type
10- cories
Plus a few others

wont two bristle noses get terretorial i thought most plecos get territorial with their own kind or similar

i just looked at a few ram care sheets i might try them they do look awsome but ill read up a bit more before i get a species im new to

The stocklist emerald said is brilliant. I really love any fluval make. I would boost up the neons school !

i already have neons but there going with my current tank but i have to read more up on rams but ye it does sound good

Back
Top Bottom