Tank & Fish New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatyLLL

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hopefully I can upload the picture, it makes me upload as an attachment.

So this is my new 60 gallon Rainbow fish tank. I moved everything over from a 29 I was running on a huge filter, so the filter went over, all the plants, wood, eveything, and also some, but not all of the sand. (I added extra sand that I had pre-washed and dried). Moving over the tank took about 2 hours.

The fish in here are new except one. A glass catfish who I bought a few more friends.

So in this tank there are turquoise rainbowfish (Melanotaenia lacustris), random Austrailian (one a M. inornata), Boesemani, (M. Bosemani), an Emerald pair, (‎Glossolepis wanamensis), and a parkensoni. The other fish are glass catfish, cherry barbs, and black neons. There are amano shrimp, kuli loaches, 2 brunocephalus, and a bunch of gold snails.

I am moving over 2 more amazon swords, and will start collecting crypts in the tank the swords are coming from. (I have crypt Balense, and crypt spiralis tiger on the way).

So that is my show and tell.

Attachments

• smrainbowtank.jpg
    smrainbowtank.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom