Tank week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toirtis

God of primitive fishes
So far this week (for a grand total of $15):

Nearly new 5 gallon with fluorescent canopy.

Nearly new 5 gallon.

Nearly new (totally mint) 10 gallon with incandescent canopy, Aquaclear mini filter, two Hagen 'Radiant' heaters and new wood (not particleboard) stand.

Unused (new) 3 gallon.

Used (but in excellent condition) 25 gallon with fluorescent canopy.

Used (but in excellent condition) 15 gallon with nearly new Fluval 204 canister filter.

Nearly new 20 gallon tall tank.

55 gallon (with very small crack) with glass top.

Five 10 gallon tanks with minor cracks.

Aquaclear mini filter (needs new top, but otherwise in great shape) with spare impeller.

Fluval '1 plus' internal filter, nearly new.

box of assorted stuff (UGF plate for 15 G, two glass thermometers, assorted plastic plants and decorations, assorted partially used foods).

I am keeping the 3 gallon and the Fluval canister, I think the rest will sell at the upcoming aquarium society auction (help pay for all I will likely buy there)....except for the 55 and the cracked tens, which I will sell off at the upcoming herp show.

Remember to tell me what Lot # you are so I bid on YOUR 5 gallon.. haha

Moose

this is my new 29 gallon tank. Iy is currently in the cure stage for the next 2 weeks.

Attachments

• fishtank1_138.jpg
    fishtank1_138.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 69
Toirtus, did you get all that for $15 8O . Man, I should start shopping with you.

Peargirl - you may get some better replies if you start a new thread instead of posting in somebody elses thread. Tank looks good, btw.

Toirtis, that is amazing! I want to shop with you too! :jump: I need to find a larger used tank, (well that and the room to put it LOL). What an amazing set of deals for you!

Back
Top Bottom