Their here!!! CT & DT bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nikipike

Aquarium Advice Regular
They were put in the mail today so i'm expecting them on Friday. I have to open (i'm a cashier at Lowe's) on Friday, but I get off early. Don't know how i'll make it through the day till I get to the post office!!! :D

4mo old DDR CT blue grizzle male
(for non-betta people - DDR (= double double ray) CT (= crowntail) refers to his tail. If you look, each "large spike" contains 4 points.)

img_605004_0_a494001d816ee3c60b18eda9f3cb8b13.jpg

3.5mo old DT black/green male & female
(for non-betta people - DT (double tail) refers to their tail being formed in 2 lobes)

img_605004_1_ada0202f4748704a4d4ea9015cb8221b.jpg

img_605004_2_c0401b05b4908bd31589e48a713c1bea.jpg

This is what i'm *hoping* the black/green male will eventually look like... Female has black edging on her finnage in the pic, so maybe she'll turn out a toned down version of that.

img_605004_3_4de795014f8d0229388b5580f4f546f7.jpg

Niki

They arrived today! I'm soooo pleased with them to.

The CT male (now named Julius) is soooo impressive. He is almost a midnight blue rather then sky blue like in the fin. His finnage wasn't damaged at all during shipping.

Even though I made the order so I could get the CT & only added the DTs so I wouldn't feel bad about express shipping 1 betta....

The DTs (now Gillian & Hogan) have really won me over! They have the cutest curious personalities. I setup the male's tank so the female could share the tank's warmth without being with the male. Well their so young (& I suspect are spawn siblings, have emailed the breeder regarding if they are) that I let her out to play a bit. I've seen 0 signs of aggression. They both seem to be more at ease together, very cute.

Niki

I'd say by what you've said about the DT pair. Actting at easy with each other,That they are sbling pair. Betta's that are raised together aren't aggrassive toword each other { that's been my expearounce anyway with my frys } I have around 20 to 25 males and females from the same fry housed togeather in a 75g planted. There' not been any fighting from them at all.
Just wanted to show you picture of my shark fin CT male:
efd36288.jpg

Back
Top Bottom