They're Finally Here! Yay!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

logansmomma1228

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok I just have some crappy pics right now because Logan isn't really allowing for me to play with my new fishies atm lol. I will but better pics on later when he takes a nap . These pics don't even do them justice. They are absolutely gorgeous and so much brighter and much more colorful than these pics show!

DSCF9591.JPG

DSCF9592.JPG

DSCF9593.JPG

DSCF9594.JPG

DSCF9595.JPG

I am too! They were here first thing when I woke up :) I was a little nervous yesterday because of the tracking thing lol

When I tracked the snails the first few times, I got tracking, and the people had the snails by the time the tracking was put online! Geez....$.70 for nothing! lol

Those are very pretty. Are they cold water?
They have nice coloration on them already for just arriving. You must be making them feel right at home! ;)

They do prefer colder water, but sm said theirs were breeding in 80*. My tank stays 78 w/o a heater so I think they are good! They are amazing.

When I tracked the snails the first few times, I got tracking, and the people had the snails by the time the tracking was put online! Geez....$.70 for nothing! lol
its also a delivery confirmation number not a true tracking number.

Yeah mine was supposed to be "track your order" and I have always been able to track where my stuff is at. This is the first time that happened to me

Your tax dollars at work ;)

On the real, congratulations! How are they doing? Have they figured out that you are the food god yet?

Once my fish figured out that me = food, I had no problem getting good pictures, as they hung out right at the front of the tank waiting for me :lol: Good luck! Pics, stories of funny behavior, etc, all welcome!

They like me now lol. I know that much. It is hard to tell if they all get food though because they are so hyper. they swim all over lol. I plan on updating frequently, i love these awesome little guys!

Back
Top Bottom