This aquarium followed me home.....can I keep it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fruitbat

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is my new 100 gallon tank in its initial setup phase. There will be more driftwood, rocks, plants and a background in the near future.

-Joe

100gal1.jpg

I would say no, you can't keep it. I'll be contacting you shortly to properly dispose of it for you.

I like the driftwood. Keep us updated. (y)

I agree with Fishyrican. This tank must be properly disposed of and I just happen to know someone that could help you. :wink:

Really nice Joe...that driftwood looks awesome!

Well I don't blame you - I am sure you are running out of room for all the cool specimens you bring home! :D Congratulations - it will be a stunning setup with that driftwood.

That tank is obviously too big to be set up in Texas. Why, with one good shake it would probably slide into the Gulf of Mexico :lol:

I think it would look much better when set up in Illinois. Of course I would have to get my floors reinforced before I could use it :wink:

What fish are you planning to put in it?

This tank is going to be the next phase tank for a number of my Polypterus species (bichirs) along with various 'Bush Fish' (Ctenopoma species), African Featherfin Knife Fish and other miscellaneous African river 'oddballs'.

There will be a larger tank in the future - something in the 240 gallon range will probably suffice.

-Joe

Back
Top Bottom