Too good to be true? Not yet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JRMagno

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I was at a garage sale last weekend and came across a 90 gallon acrylic tank. The price tag said $200 and under it was a very old price tag for $800. I asked about it and they said they've been trying to sell for awhile but no one wants it or could transport it. So after a close inspection of the seams I bought it. It came with a stand, hood, wet dry filter, custom protein skimmer(broken), a 1200 gph pump, a ballast and sockets for 4 t8s (still untested), and a bunch of random supplies. The tank has some scratches on the bottom from rocks, but other than that is almost flawless. It has one 1 1/4 in overflow and 3 holes on top for return. I'm doing a water test right now, and will test filter and pump tomorrow. Im about 8 hours into the water test so far, no issues! Waiting for some 4 ft t8s to come in the mail to test lighting. If everything continues to go well ill be buying more equipment and supplies soon and starting my first marine tank!

Attachments

• image-789912598.jpg
    image-789912598.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom