Tribal Blenny, hermits, snails, etc...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JustOneMore20

Algae Fighter
I received my order from Blue Zoo (bluezooaquatics.com) today and once again I was very pleased. :)

I got a couple fish: Tribal Blenny and Pink Spotted Watchman Goby along with some various snails, hermit crabs, a Duncan Coral, and Feather Duster.

I couldn't get pics of the Watchman today...maybe later. I paid for a 1.5-2.5" watchman and the one I got is atleast 3.5". :) He's the biggest fish in the tank. The Blenny was about an inch bigger than I thought he'd be too.

Pics:

2 of the Tribal Blenny (he's so cute!) and 1 of a hermit. The Duncans aren't open yet, so no pics of them yet.

Attachments

• blenny3.jpg
    blenny3.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 202
  • hermit.jpg
    hermit.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 87
  • tribal blenny.jpg
    tribal blenny.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 135
Thanks! I can't wait until the Duncans open. I'll add a pic when they do. And I'll try to sneak a pic of the Watchman. He's a cool dude.

Thanks! He's definitely got some personality. Here are some pics of him and finally the Pink Spotted Watchman Goby....also a character. :)

(Excuse the algae)

Attachments

• blenny.jpg
    blenny.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 123
  • watchman.jpg
    watchman.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 87
  • blenny2.jpg
    blenny2.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 182
  • pink watchman.jpg
    pink watchman.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 99
Aww man! Those are some awesome fish! Now i want to get one of those so bad! I think i might have to get that tribal blenny! What are the colors of it? I know it looks black from the pictures but are there any other colors? I can't really see.. :p

He really is cool! He's like a really dark blue. He just looks black in the pics. He gets that light/neon blue tribal pattern on his face sometimes too (hence his name). He is always in the Candy Canes now. That's his perch.

Frikin sweet. I'm probably getting stuff from bluezoo after this week so i'm checking out all the cool stuff from them.

Back
Top Bottom