Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-28-2014, 10:23 PM   #141
Aquarium Advice Addict

haha. Our betta is SUCH A BEG. He's just adorable. I love him. He's just the cutest little guy.

The catfish still get a little scared/jumpy when we get near them, especially if we move a little too quickly when we are close to them, but, they're tiny and yeah. lol. Hopefully they'll calm down with time.

Old 09-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #142
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via Skype™ to SuomiBetta
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon14 View Post

haha. Our betta is SUCH A BEG. He's just adorable. I love him. He's just the cutest little guy.

The catfish still get a little scared/jumpy when we get near them, especially if we move a little too quickly when we are close to them, but, they're tiny and yeah. lol. Hopefully they'll calm down with time.
Fish in general are adorable

Sent from my SM-T210R using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Old 09-28-2014, 10:54 PM   #143
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuomiBetta View Post
Fish in general are adorable

They are. If I had the money, time and space, I'd love a big tank full of lots of adorable cuties....
Old 09-28-2014, 11:42 PM   #144
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
They are. If I had the money, time and space, I'd love a big tank full of lots of adorable cuties....
Me too. Not to mention all the non fish cuties

Old 09-29-2014, 12:56 AM   #145
Aquarium Advice Addict

Snails and frogs and shrimps? Oh my.
Old 09-29-2014, 01:42 AM   #146
Aquarium Advice Addict

And these Pygmy catfish have such CUTE little faces
Old 09-29-2014, 07:15 PM   #147
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
And these Pygmy catfish have such CUTE little faces
They do! How are they today?

Old 09-29-2014, 07:22 PM   #148
Aquarium Advice Addict

They seem ok. A little perkier maybe? Still a few down fins (it's just their top fins I think that have been doing this when it does happen) but they seem a bit perkier! Little cuties! They're so skittish sometimes when we get near them though

Also, I came across a couple old posts and though my 10g is cycled, maybe it would be a good idea to add maybe 3 at once, then 4 a week later? I would hate to trigger a mini cycle

What do you think? Would it be ok to add them all at once to the 10g? I am not sure if some of the bb would have died of after just having the betta in there.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:25 PM   #149
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:

They seem ok. A little perkier maybe? Still a few down fins (it's just their top fins I think that have been doing this when it does happen) but they seem a bit perkier! Little cuties! They're so skittish sometimes when we get near them though

Also, I came across a couple old posts and though my 10g is cycled, maybe it would be a good idea to add maybe 3 at once, then 4 a week later? I would hate to trigger a mini cycle

What do you think? Would it be ok to add them all at once to the 10g? I am not sure if some of the bb would have died of after just having the betta in there.
I would add them in slowly. Those poor little fish have been through a lot. I don't think a huge number of the bacteria died off but a few might have. The extra pee and poop will get them happy again

Old 09-29-2014, 07:48 PM   #150
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yeah, that's a good idea. By slowly do you mean 2-3 at a time or wait a little longer than another week or two to add them in? I was hoping to put them in by end of next week or early week after next if they seem fine.

I love to watch them forage. Their little butts go up in the air and they look like somewhat like cute little vacuums LOL.

Yeah

Tags
catfish, dwarf, fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com