Welcome Elvis and Einstein!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MSU Fan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
We got Bettas! We have already converted our 2.5 gallon (see pic of Charlie), and now we have converted our 10 gallon into housing for 2 new bettas (See pics of Elvis :D and Einstein). Einstein is a Crown Tail, while Elvis is a Splendens. :lol:

Attachments

• einstein_628.jpg
    einstein_628.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 30
  • elvis_108.jpg
    elvis_108.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 30
  • charlie_100.jpg
    charlie_100.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 10_gal_betta_house_211.jpg
    10_gal_betta_house_211.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 39
Very nice!!! love the names as well lol, i like einstein the most imo!

Oh, I love bettas! Yours are very beautiful. Your decor looks great too. I agree that you need a canopy though, since bettas are jumpers- you wouldn't want one jumping to the other side of the divider.

severum mama said:
I agree that you need a canopy though, since bettas are jumpers- you wouldn't want one jumping to the other side of the divider.

I think that I need to clarify: I have a glass top on the tank now, and the divider goes to right under the black rim on the tank, and the water is 1/2 - 1" below that - it would take a precision jump with a twist in the air to get to the other side!

My reference to a canopy was because I think I am becoming known for DIY stuff and my wife and I are getting pretty good at wood canopies (to hide all the hardware!). :D I just hate seeing a light fixture on top!

But thank you all for the compliments. We are working hard for our fishy's!

Back
Top Bottom