Went nuts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just picked up 4 new corals today.

A beautiful yellow acro, some hot pink zoas, some armor of God zoas, and a amazing frag of galaxea. I'm so excited! I'll get some pics posted soon.

Lucky you. Can't wait to see the pics. Did you ever get your larger tank?

COngratz on the new additions. One word of note, keep ALOT of room between that galaxea and any other corals. They have very long sweeper tentacles and an evil temperament.

Here are the photos!!!!

Galaxea: This one is from Australia

Yellow Acro

Pink Zoas

Armor of God Zoas

The galaxea is in an area where it can grow and grow and not bother anybody else. I've been kinda saving this spot for something different and I finally broke down and go the galaxea, I've been looking at this frag for weeks. I will take some more pics as these aren't the greatest but you get the idea.

The big tank is still up in the air, as far as I know it is still mine we are just waiting for the current resident of the tank to find a new home.

Nice pickups. The Galaxea is gorgeous. I also like the yellow Acro.

Yes I did get them from BRK! I've been begging John for weeks to get me some red acros. I need some red!!! I have a redish colored Digi but I want a nice red acro. They are so hard to find! Most of my corals have come from BRK. I recently had to return my LTA. It had gotten so big that it was stinging other corals. :( When fully expanded it was well over a foot across.

Back
Top Bottom