What an exciting trip!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just came home from visiting a LFS that QTOFFER recommended (New World Aquarium) in Manhattan! This place is absolute solid gold. I was overwhelmed by their stock and the hospitality they showed. I stood in front of several FW, SW and planted tanks with my mouth wide open. :eek2: Not only are the tanks well maintained, they have the finest inhabitants I've ever seen. This includes species that are just not found at the chains or Mom and Pop LFS. I almost forgot what I had come there for. To put it another way, if you've never indulged in the hobby and saw this place, you would probably walk out with a complete set-up. Thanks so much QTOFFER, NWA has a new customer. Oh, here's the link: http://www.newworldaquarium.net/. If you're in the NYC, it is worth the trip.

Jchillin, I'm glad you found New World. It is a great lfs where several NYC AA members often shop. I purchased 12 barbs and a bristlenose plec there last Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom