Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-27-2015, 09:37 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
How about this: Really big planted set up and angelfish with cardinals. Then you might even be able to throw in a pair of rams. With that the stock would look like 3 angels, 1 GBR pair and maybe 20 cardinals. Not sure how well that would work but I can see it happening. I'd personally still go with the half land/half water tank, but you can do whatever you want. Definitely want to see how this turns out. I wish I had the problem where I had tanks lying around to play with!

My tanks (so far )
5.5 gallon Planted Dwarf Puffer tank (2 Dwarf Puffers and a lot of RCS!)
16 Gallon Planted
(GBR pair, 3 amano shrimp and a whole bunch of snails!)
Nils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 12:30 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
One hundred cardinals and eight rams in a 55 is that possible ? I have eighteen little fish in a 125 now and seems crowded.

demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 12:32 AM   #13

POTM Champion
I don't know abt a 55, but my pops kept a school of 100 give or take in a 150 planted when I was a teenager. Looked awsome when they shifted.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

PoppaRyno is offline   Reply With Quote

5 gallon, 55 gallon, aquarium, gallon

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com