Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

SharkBait,
You can't go wrong with Drs, I've bought quite a few things from them without any issues. They're not the cheapest nor are they most expensive, you may find one item cheaper elsewhere but you wind up getting bagged with BS shipping charges. Their customer service is a cut above the rest, They shipped me the salt I ordered via fedex who destroyed the box and ripped one of the bags inside, so i sent them an email explaining the problem they in turn shipped me a whole new box and said to keep what was remaining of the first.
Enough said, Just use them you wont be disappointed.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

I also buy alot of livestock and equipment from them and they are top notch as far as I as I can tell.

Old 08-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha_red View Post
nope there was a catalog too, I love them too! its just hidden with the spam accompanying it.
Then it was a false alarm, thank god o thought they were slipping. Good companies like that are hard to find.

Tags
live

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com