Who says female bettas are ugly???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyred

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just picked up this little honey last week for my desk top tank here @ work. Isn't she GORGEOUS!!! Her name is Sancha. Her tank sits next to my male betta, Juan Valdez's, tank, and they like to go to the corresponding sides and make googly eyes at each other. :lol:

Female bettas are just as pretty as males if you ask me. :wink:

Attachments

• sancha_113.jpg
    sancha_113.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 37
  • sancha2_106.jpg
    sancha2_106.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 40
I had a female Beta and she was a very pretty fish. A bit less devolped than the one in your photo but probably the most freindly fish I've had. Personally i prefer them to males :D .

She is v. pretty!

Juan Valdez will be drinking extra coffee to stay awake to watch her swim around. 8O

I like both females and males but prefer male because of there long shaggy fins and in most cases nicer colours

molly luver said:
I like both females and males but prefer male because of there long shaggy fins and in most cases nicer colours

Yeah, the males are stunning, but this female is SO little and colorful. I just love her. I have two males at home and one here at work, so this was a nice change of pace.

Waterpond, I'm so glad your WM takes better care of their bettas than mine....those cup at my WM aren't as big as a standard cup of coffee....I doubt the volume of water in their would get a person damp. It's pitiful. :(

All bettas are beautiful to me. I have been into breeding them for about a year now.
they really are wonderful fish. Your femal is very nice.

WaterPond said:
I was on the chatroom last night, and people were actually discussing how ugly female bettas were!!!! i was shocked.

:p

WaterPond said:
I was on the chatroom last night, and people were actually discussing how ugly female bettas were!!!! i was shocked.

Obviously they didn't bother to look at the pics of mine.....she's beautiful. Full of color with pretty fins. Some people just have no taste. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom