Yay! Finally my first SW fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I found an amazing store today and have finally added my first fish after almost 2 months of waiting. Just picked up a lawnmower blenny, he is too cute! I also got a Bali sea hare, not as cute to you guys maybe, but he looks so neat.

Now to get my black clown fish and I'll be set. they are supposed to be ordering me a set for thursday. :)

I'm sooo excited. The blenny just perches on a rock and stares at me.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 145
Those are really neat fish. Congrats on the nice pick up. Make sure you put some vegitable matter in there for him.

Thanks guys! He's already working on the algae on the back of the tank. But i got him food too. :)

Very cute! Make sure to feed the sea hare dried algae if he runs out of algae in the tank. Is the lawnmower blenny eating? I heard they are hard to get eating frozen foods. I had one years ago in our first saltwater tank and if i remember correctly he ate just fine and lived pretty long (until the tank crashed from disease)

The blenny has already been eating algae and I even tried some flake food and he loved it. :) I have enough hair algae for the sea hare for quite some time. And I got the seaweed sheets

He immediately went to work on the back side of a rock. I love posting photos so as soon as I can get him.... he is so ugly he is cute. he is only about 2 inches long.

I know how you feel! I think sea hares are adorable lol. Here are the two that i have had....blue spotted one didn't live too long at all :(

img_1255529_0_247b81e1b2aa7644e416f19ae00efd83.jpg

img_1255529_1_6f9588c79a15c905201e425ce544f3b9.jpg

Hope you get a pic of the little guy soon!

Back
Top Bottom