Yellow Scroll coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Left side is yellow scroll coral
Right side is worm brain coral
Middle is pink birds nest

I picked up the yellow scroll coral today (the other two I posted on this forum recently). I also picked up a clown goby too but he's playing hard to get and I cannot get a photo of him yet.

img_917417_0_4ae3cdef8e793feecf3aa22855d11c39.jpg

Nice new coral. I think you may have mixed up your left and right up there. I can never get a good picture of my clown goby either. I think he is scared of the camera/tripod.

Jeeze Louise! I can't believe I did that.....I was on coral overload and lost my sense of direction I guess.

Oh Kurt! I saw a very nice torch coral while I was picking up my goodies....I think it might have been one of your trade ins. I bet it was hard giving that one up.

Oh Kurt! I saw a very nice torch coral while I was picking up my goodies....I think it might have been one of your trade ins. I bet it was hard giving that one up.

Nope. My first few pieces went to Saltwater City and they didn't have them last time I was there. And the big guy went to Barrier Reef, which promptly sold it within 4 hours of me dropping it off!

Back
Top Bottom