Yet more free stuff :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

furryeggs

Aquarium Advice Regular
Whilst taking rubbish to the tip the guy behind me started unloading a tank he was throwing away, i asked if i could have it and he loaded it into the back of the car. Thanking him he then proceed to pull another tank out and dumps it in my car along side the 1st tank. Then he pulls out a bucket full of bits for the tanks and drops it in the 2nd tank. Do you want this as well he says as he then pulls out a 3rd tank full of stuff.

1x 23g long
1x 22g square with lights and filter
1x 5g with light and hood filter

2x newatino internal filters
4x air pumps
meters of air pipe and air fittings
Spare bulb
Digital thermometer
20 plastic pond plants
4x packets if plant weights
2 heaters

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396124758.772118.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396124785.185593.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396124806.059596.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396124825.468068.jpg

Score. Congrats on your great timing. I wish i had your luck. My best finds to date were almost free. I picked up 2x20g and a couple of 5-6g tanks for a total of $12. Not a bad days shopping in my opinion. I also scored a 5g cubewith 7 fish that had been abandoned when the owner had to move interstate for work on short notice. And the owner of my LFS gave me another beat up tank and filter they had been maintaining for a pub that no longer wanted them. I guess us aquarium addicts find all the good deals eventually.

Score! Nothing is better than free! What a stroke of luck you had! I agree with planting the long. They look soooo good planted.

Will you consider selling one of those air pumps or a trade for some driftwood

Back
Top Bottom