Zoas from CoralMorphologic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zer0

is back to save the day!
Got me some zoas from the above. They look awesome under my MH light.. but i need some actinic supplementation BAD.

Anyways, here's the picherz.

Aqua Lotus Eaters

x4iv40.jpg

I think these are the Lavender / AquaFade

2dl0qvo.jpg

Blue with Neon green skirts
52e45e.jpg

Seafoam Green
1pfo6r.jpg

Yellow zoas
2uz85jr.jpg

A random pic i thought was cool
2888qrt.jpg

Awesome zoas, got them today actually, making this post about an hour after they've been in the tank, so they've opened up extremely fast. Coral Morph is excellent to do business with, and a big shoutout to Colin from CoralMorph. Thanks for the coral dude. Will definitely be ordering all my zoas from them. They have the best and the nicest. Just wish i had a better camera to show them off.. But oh well.. make due with what ya got, right?

Oh yeah, and if you guys can see on the rock in the background with the feather duster on it, that little hole closest to the sandbed, is where my miniature pistol shrimp lives. There's two holes of similar size all around the rock so i think he lives in a network of tunnels within that single piece of rock. Pretty cool. I hear him once or twice a night, and nothing has disappeared yet so either he's too small to do damage.. or he just doesn't want to. Hopefully it's the second one.

I'm not a saltie but I love looking at their (coralmorph's) corals. Very nice looking pick ups! I'd be curious to see them when they start filling in a bit. Congrats! :)

Thanks meegosh. I'm hoping to get a lot more zoas before they really start growing in. But yeah, one thing i'm looking forward to the most is the grow in and tank progression.

And yeah, Coral Morph is thee best. I just wish they sold other things than just zoas, shrooms, and rics. But that's ok.. that's what makes them coralmorph. Will be doing business with them again for sure.

Are you getting paid to plug them, lol :) Love the zoas. Can't wait to see the future posts on their growth.

Have you seen zoa scapes with a blacklight? It's a literal rave going on in those tanks.

Thanks all. I love the zoas.. they're all pretty nice. Plan to get a lot more soon.

Nice pickups! You should cut those blocks down otherwise it will look goofy when they start growing around the sides.

I'm leaving them there for a couple days to see if the placement is good.. if it is, i'm scraping them off the plugs and supergluing them to the rocks

Is there a website for this store? These look great and my plan is very similar to yours. I am now in the stage of placing frags and letting them cover the open areas.

Looks good, good luck with them.

Thanks Mitch. Will do.

Jimbo, they definitely have colored up a bit, especially the Lavender / AquaFade ones, but i think my Lotus Eaters are getting a little irritated by my copepods. The pods are in gigantics numbers and they're crawling all over the place. Doesn't seem to bother any of the other zoas tho.. and i see the pods walking all over them, so maybe it isn't that. I'll be adjusting the height of some of the zoas today to see if they react better to more light or less light.

We shall see.

Yeah im really needing something that will eat the stupidly large amount of pods ive got. I seriously think theyre irritating my lotus eaters... But its weird because i see pods on all my other zoas and the polyps still stay fully extended... Idk.

Back
Top Bottom