10 Gallon FOWLR Stocking Options?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure. Maybe 15 dollars? But I just bought the glass top. My approach at this is item by item. I choose an item to save for, get it, and then choose another item. If I tried to save up enough money to get it all at once, I'd give up.

Sounds good. You have a better approach than me. I'm so impatient I just spend spend spend until I'm in debt with my Mom. In fact, I'm in pretty deep debt now because of my new 30 gallon DX Good luck with saving!

Thanks! I talked my mom into paying for my 29 gallon freshwater, and me and my dad did our 75 gallon together, so he paid for it, but I'm on my own for everything else. :) do you wanna see pics of my 29 gallon? I can get pics of the 75 tomorrow.

Lets take off sw master test kit, i assume you have a fw kit and it works for sw too. Just email API asking for a new card/color chart

To save money on sand, but PFS.

Did you have rock, refractometer, or thermometer on there?

And there are certain things you just can buy last. Like the reef master test kit

Thanks! I talked my mom into paying for my 29 gallon freshwater, and me and my dad did our 75 gallon together, so he paid for it, but I'm on my own for everything else. :) do you wanna see pics of my 29 gallon? I can get pics of the 75 tomorrow.

Oh yes I'd love to see some pics! Is it planted?

Lets take off sw master test kit, i assume you have a fw kit and it works for sw too. Just email API asking for a new card/color chart

To save money on sand, but PFS.

Did you have rock, refractometer, or thermometer on there?

And there are certain things you just can buy last. Like the reef master test kit

+1 to this. Except you can get a hydrometer instead of a refractometer. That's what I use and they're much cheaper, just not as accurate.

I wanted finer sand. That's why I put the Oolite sand on the list. And I already have a refractometer, and okay about the test kit.

And the tank has a few java ferns, which are a bit wilted after we moved this last weekend. And one of my cories is MIA... I hope he shows up... DX

Attachments

• image-175237428.jpg
    image-175237428.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 87
  • image-1939028706.jpg
    image-1939028706.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image-4240713874.jpg
    image-4240713874.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2503520131.jpg
    image-2503520131.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image-1776394143.jpg
    image-1776394143.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-1409310325.jpg
    image-1409310325.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image-3168133571.jpg
    image-3168133571.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 56
  • image-2604534416.jpg
    image-2604534416.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 68
Oh, and I completely forgot to put rock on there! And the thermometer... Lol, I forget things so easily! :facepalm:

That's a gorgeous tank! Pretty snail too. Is it a gold inca snail?

And now the price list is even higher. Maybe your parents will help out if you beg. That's my trick ;)

Nope, they're apple snails. There are two of them. :) They were the only two that made it from a clutch that my first apple snail laid.

And I try begging. My mom just gets annoyed. -_-"

Actually, I think it's the same thing. Cause I looked up gold inca snails and it was an exact match. :)

Well they are gorgeous snails. I adore snails lol. I've got to get some more for my betta tanks.

Well, at least you'll feel more accomplished knowing you paid for the entire aquarium setup. Just trying to look on the bright side here.

Did you plan any corals yet? If I can may make a recommendation, live aquaria sells a package of mushroom and polyp corals that seems great for beginners. Saltwater Aquarium Corals for Marine Reef Aquariums: Beginner Mushroom and Polyp Pack

Yeah, I saw that pack. I don't know... I think I would rather choose each kind separately, instead of being sent a pack. I'm picky. :)

Lol it's your choice. But if you're looking for beginner corals, mushrooms and polyps are great beginner corals.

Yeah, was already planning on some of those, I just like picking out the specific kind and color, etc.

If I may make a suggestion, button polyps and yellow colony polyps would be great for your tank. But for the yellow colony polyps, only get those if you're willing to feed them. Buttons don't require feeding, but do appreciate it.

Radioactive Dragons Eye Polyp
Short Tentacle Plate Coral
Green Florescent Mushroom
Lavender Mushroom
Candy Cane Coral
Brain Coral, Favites

Back
Top Bottom