110g build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a lot more thats not visible. Good base rock investment.

Attachments

• image-3097868356.jpg
    image-3097868356.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 174
Spamming my own post ha but more pictures!!

Full tank with 95% rock
Left side
Right side.

Still have 30lbs of fiji rock on the way to be placed and leech coraline onto the base rock. I also have a huge 25lbs single rock to break up and place

Comments and suggestions are welcome :)

Attachments

• image-958947897.jpg
    image-958947897.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 148
  • image-3210146085.jpg
    image-3210146085.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 151
  • image-3829877746.jpg
    image-3829877746.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 162
Fishkeeper92 said:
Spamming my own post ha but more pictures!!

Full tank with 95% rock
Left side
Right side.

Still have 30lbs of fiji rock on the way to be placed and leech coraline onto the base rock. I also have a huge 25lbs single rock to break up and place

Comments and suggestions are welcome :)

Looks nice. I would suggest some more room around the edges for cleaning. And are you doin a bare bottom?

I didnt think about the sides.. And i read so many post about "watch the sides." im not doing bare bottom im putting the sand in tomorrow. Theres some small openings in thr back to put sand through and try to even it out. Might end up redoing aquascape too, nothing is permanent :)

Fishkeeper92 said:
I didnt think about the sides.. And i read so many post about "watch the sides." im not doing bare bottom im putting the sand in tomorrow. Theres some small openings in thr back to put sand through and try to even it out. Might end up redoing aquascape too, nothing is permanent :)

Cool, cool. Just didnt want u to get it all set up and then have dirty tank walls and not be able to clean it. Lol

The whole tank is dirty enough, i need to scrub the sides and front before i finish it haha. By tomorrow night the whole tank could have a whole different look. We'll see what happens tomorrow :D

Fishkeeper92 said:
The whole tank is dirty enough, i need to scrub the sides and front before i finish it haha. By tomorrow night the whole tank could have a whole different look. We'll see what happens tomorrow :D

Cant wait ti see more pics!

Added sand this morning, going to home depot to buy item for plumbing redesign, hoping to have this running by tomorrow.

Was thinking of getting a few yellowtail damsels. I've heard they're not quite as aggressive but can be at times.

Fishkeeper92 said:
Was thinking of getting a few yellowtail damsels. I've heard they're not quite as aggressive but can be at times.

Sgt major damsels are the least IME and opinion. I had two yellow tails who kept bothering my clowns and I couldnt catch them but luckily my lionfish did lol

Haha oh my. Well if the yellowtails arent to aggressive in their temporary smaller home then i can transfer them to the 110 once its finished.

Fishkeeper92 said:
Haha oh my. Well if the yellowtails arent to aggressive in their temporary smaller home then i can transfer them to the 110 once its finished.

How about a velvet damsel trust me. You'll hate your yellow tails if they arent added last. They'll also fight with each other

Depends what my LFS has. I know one store near by has a big selection, but higher prices.. Another has little selection lower prices.

Travis55 said:
Ive seen a 3 in velvet damsel beat a hippo tang so badly u couldnt tell what kind of fish ig was.

Oh wow then I've been lucky with mines. My yellow tail damsels killed my hippo tang the second day I added him and he was 6". They were .75" First they pierced his skin by picking at it then caused an infection by which he died from.

Back
Top Bottom