110g build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im getting a shipment of live rock sometime this week, i know im supposed to let it sit and cycle any of the dead stuff off but is there a way to speed it up instead of sitting for a week or more?

Went and got two yellowtail damsels 2 days ago, and i love them!! They both hang around their own side of the rocks and eat like pigs. They're so tiny and cute.

Fishkeeper92 said:
Went and got two yellowtail damsels 2 days ago, and i love them!! They both hang around their own side of the rocks and eat like pigs. They're so tiny and cute.

Just watch em. They can go from tiny and cute little pigs to wild boars... i had a pair of them and they ganged up and killed my perc clown.

They're the only fish i have at the moment. Something to keep me sane while
I finish the plumbing for my 110 gallon

After to much time and money sunk into something i cant fix, i've decided to sell my tank. I guess large scale aquariums arent meant for me.

Fishkeeper92 said:
After to much time and money sunk into something i cant fix, i've decided to sell my tank. I guess large scale aquariums arent meant for me.

Aww. Dont throw in the towel already! Whats wrong with the plumbing?

Ive spent two weeks fixing one small leak. Its not working. There is more water under my sump than in it right now.

Don't give up!! You've spent to much time, money, and passion on this project to just give up. Post some pictures about what's leaking, we can help!

Fishkeeper92 said:
Ive spent two weeks fixing one small leak. Its not working. There is more water under my sump than in it right now.

Its never time to give up. Just take pics and lots of answers will help u

I second the others, if you have the tank and equipment its just minor stuff now. I had totally, and I mean totally no clue on sumps when I plumbed mine but somehow I got it all working. lol Just post a picture of what the issue is and someone will help. :) Thats why most of us are here, to learn and help others.

After ranting, raving, and being pissy all day im not selling the tank. However im really gonna have to give everything more time and a much more thorough test and look over. Im a little confused as to how some of this went wrong but maybe its just Friday the 13th bad luck /:

Fishkeeper92 said:
After ranting, raving, and being pissy all day im not selling the tank. However im really gonna have to give everything more time and a much more thorough test and look over. Im a little confused as to how some of this went wrong but maybe its just Friday the 13th bad luck /:

See. After calming down u remembered that the tanks gonna be beautiful and completely worth every penny u put into it. Great decision!

I was more upset over the fact i tested it all and nothing went wrong and then 5 minutes after finishing setup everything went wrong. Tomorrow is dedicated to making sure this all goes right.

Fishkeeper92 said:
I was more upset over the fact i tested it all and nothing went wrong and then 5 minutes after finishing setup everything went wrong. Tomorrow is dedicated to making sure this all goes right.

Its tomorrow! Lol good luck and i hope all goes good!!!!

3 hours later i've attempted (knock on wood) to reseal everything. If it leaks this time then im calling a professional.

Hopefully by tomorrow my system will run without leaks and if so i hope to get the cycle started. If not then its even more waiting time.

Back
Top Bottom