110g build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A buddy of mine is giving me a frag of one of his corals for my small tank, theres a chance of addiction and this 110 becoming a reef.

Been busting my brain on ideas of tanks and plans, money planning, equipment research, etc. i dont quite know what im going to do yet but hopefully i'll be starting something very soon.

However i do need some suggestions on a new skimmer for the 110. Im looking into reef octopus since i've heard so great about them, but the money is a little high which means a long time before i can get it. Is there anything out there that worka really well that i can use for cheaper possibly? Reef octopus is always an idea for further in the future if i dont get it now.

Still in the market for a new return pump and skimmer, while trying to find a tank to use for a sump. Any suggestions would be great, hopefully i'll be able to find what i need for a reasonable price.

After talking to a coworker today about my tank there is a chance i may be getting a rare pair of clowns for very little :D so excited.

Bought myself a nice big zoa colony from work for $50, going to frag it friday and wait a few weeks then trade the frags out and to stores for more coral or store credits.

Thats the owners fault haha. We know our store is expensive but the owner keeps buying expensive, not so great product. Wet wednesday is our best day to buy anything.

Already took two loose chunks off for frags, found a star fish in there and plan to frag it out for more corals. I say it was well worth the money.

Attachments

• image-985410609.jpg
    image-985410609.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 101
Fishkeeper92 said:
Already took two loose chunks off for frags, found a star fish in there and plan to frag it out for more corals. I say it was well worth the money.

I saw those zoos. Weren't they like $100 lol I wanna get frags but don't wanna pay over $15 for the $20 frags cause I'm cheap like that lol

Love the stores serval by the way.

They started a lot higher, but got cheaper as they sold a lot of them. When i frag it out i'll give you one of the frags if you want.

Mikeeto is cool, but he's so mean! He only likes maybe 5 people in the whole store and hisses and growls at everyone else.

Fishkeeper92 said:
They started a lot higher, but got cheaper as they sold a lot of them. When i frag it out i'll give you one of the frags if you want.

Mikeeto is cool, but he's so mean! He only likes maybe 5 people in the whole store and hisses and growls at everyone else.

I wanted to pet him so bad but I like having an arm lol

Back
Top Bottom