120 Gallon Aggresive FOWLR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why do you need to put another in. The tank will look full because of the size these fish achieve. You really don't need to replace the Eel with something else.
As for order I don't know.

I wouldn't have more than 3-4 fish in there because it will crowd the angel.Maybe like a trigger and angel a puffer and a tang maybe but that's JMO.

Is it just me or is someone looking for approval to do what they want even though everyone advised against certain combos?!?!? The best part of this forum is all the experience, so we newbies don't have to make sure same mistakes others have.

im just seeing what will and wont work im new to this and just need advise. So this is the list
-Dogface Puffer
-Humu Trigger
-Emperor Angel
-Sailfin Tang
-possibley Snowflake eel
Anybody know what order they should be introduced in and how long in between?

Good list.This should work.Are you going with the moray or not?If yes it can be the first introduced then maybe the tang if small and then angel the trigger then puffer.Wait about 2-3 weeks to let the filter adjust.Hope this helps!:D

i will do the eel. do any of you know what to do for a QT setup?

ya i was thinking like a 30 gallon. can you give me a link so i know how i need to set it up because it will also be my hospital tank

Back
Top Bottom