120 gallon Predator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamS

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 120 gallon tank 60x18x25 and was wondering what i could stock it with. I know for sure that i want a dogface puffer, snowflake eel, and some sort of trigger but dont know which one i can put. Then i dont know what else will work with them so any advice would be great.(y)

The snowflake eel would be a good choice. It`s the only one of the three I`ve ever had. One piece of advice is make sure of a tight fitting lid as snowflake eels are exceptional escape artist. I know several that have lost theirs by it getting out of the tank.

will the eel be ok with smaller fish like damsels and clowns?

oh yea they will all be fed well. What tang would you suggest for this size tank?

The smaller fish might be in trouble when the eel gets bigger. I would suggest a yellow tang as they come with an attitude.

would it be possible for a purple tang? If not i will stick with the yellow. How would a bird wrasse or lyretail wrasse do?

ok thanks. How would a clown trigger do in this size tank?

you might be good if it was alone.If you want though you could put other fish while he's small then like move them out.

Back
Top Bottom