125 gallon salt water build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just was waiting on the tank to cycle. He will prob be my next purchase. Roughly 3" on avg. Some places deeper some less. And I agree on fish making ya laugh. My gold sevrums crack me up when the want fed. As do my angels. They love the attention. Always follow me in the living room

Just was waiting on the tank to cycle. He will prob be my next purchase. Roughly 3" on avg. Some places deeper some less. And I agree on fish making ya laugh. My gold sevrums crack me up when the want fed. As do my angels. They love the attention. Always follow me in the living room

Haha, that's funny. I would just try to make a little section of your tank just slightly deeper than the rest just to be sure. (if that makes sense)

Yup it deff does. I just did a top off today and am scheduled for a pwc either tomorrow or Thurs so i will move some then

Yup it deff does. I just did a top off today and am scheduled for a pwc either tomorrow or Thurs so i will move some then

Sounds like a plan! Well, if you get it, you will have to post pictures! When someone else gets a fish it is almost as exciting as getting a fish for yourself! At least that is how it is for me! :-D

I deff agree and deff will. I'll get some better pics of the clarkiis too when i can. They was hidin some from ke clean in the tank

I deff agree and deff will. I'll get some better pics of the clarkiis too when i can. They was hidin some from ke clean in the tank

Cool, the Clarkii's look awesome, you don't see them that often in shops though, what a shame.

Last edited:
I agree and ty. I went to get occelaris cuz they was on sale for 10 and these was 16 couldn't pass em up. I luv watching them

mdavidson said:
I agree and ty. I went to get occelaris cuz they was on sale for 10 and these was 16 couldn't pass em up. I luv watching them

Definitely, Clowns are one of my favorite kinds of fish! :)

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Thank you for all the help and feedback as well. U have helped me enjoy my fish even more

mdavidson said:
Happy thanksgiving everyone. Thank you for all the help and feedback as well. U have helped me enjoy my fish even more

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I am also thankful for all of the help I have been given! :)

:) and to share w everyone I just found out yest morn I ma be a dad :)

Good news finally got help gettin the other 125 in ye house. Gettin the tubin for the dump on sunday then waging th sand and startin the cycle

Hopefully someone can help me with this. In moving the 125 gallon in I was looking at the wiring for lights in the canopy. I have 6 bulbs with icecap connectorenon them but the guy never gave me the ballasts. And suggestion as to how to set up the lighting. Should I just try to find diff ballasts or any other suggestions

The new 125 will be relaxing to wake up too. Still need to clean some.

ForumRunner_20111127_181406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom