125 gallon salt water build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amonia less than. 25
Nitrie is 0
Nitate is 0

Looks like I am getting fish and cuc crew today :) gonna b hard to convinve the wife to wait on her tang till last though lol. I'll post pics in a few hours after we are back w the fish

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you should wait till ammonia is 0.. ammonia kills fish faster than the other two

I know. With the test kit I have that is what it read. I used a trip kit and it showed 0

I got a single occalaris clown to go with my other for my biocube. I got a pair of clarkii clowns a few snails and a few crabs for the big tank

mdavidson said:
I got a single occalaris clown to go with my other for my biocube. I got a pair of clarkii clowns a few snails and a few crabs for the big tank

Nice! I picked up some mochas today too. It must be clown day!

Thanks me too. I had one occelaris in my biocube for a few weeks already was good to see them swimming together already. The clarkiis hid some when i brought em home but was out quite a bit tonight

Thank u. I'll try to get a better pic of them after work today

Thank ya. The cichlids love the attention always so active. The occellaris clowns was swimming for the pics

Clarkii's are eating good now as is my occelarris. I did find something interesting I'm my 125. Went to grab my camera and lost it. It looked like a brittle star a little bigger than a silver dollar but the markings was diff. It wasn't a solid color it was stripped white and black. I'll attempt to get a pic when i find it again

Back
Top Bottom