125 gallon salt water build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have hundreds of those little brittle star fish. they like to hide under my frag plugs. lol perfectly normal and a good thing to have. :)

Ty Carey. I just wasn't sure cuz I haven't seen em stripped like that. It threw me off :) still trying to decide next things for stocking. May be a jaw fish and a bicolored with some more cuc. I got 2 weeks or so to decide lol

Plenty of time! lol Yeah, i was worried all those baby starfish would get too big but they seem to stay very small. They multiply like the devil though,lol

Jawfish are nice fish, I don't have one personally but lots of people do and they seem like a sturdy cool fish. :)

Every time I go to the one lfs the one there plays hide and seek. Comes outta his tunnel looks at ya goes back down and repeats. It is commical. So many cool fish. Guess its good I have 2 diff 125s I'm doin sw with. Just need to find help to get the one in from the garage. Still Ned to decide what I'm doing w the 54 gallon too

mdavidson said:
Every time I go to the one lfs the one there plays hide and seek. Comes outta his tunnel looks at ya goes back down and repeats. It is commical. So many cool fish. Guess its good I have 2 diff 125s I'm doin sw with. Just need to find help to get the one in from the garage. Still Ned to decide what I'm doing w the 54 gallon too

Lol. Nice. I saw something cool yesterday at another LFS. Garden eels. So tiny! They literally bury themselves in the sand and their head pokes out. But it's deceiving cause they look tiny- but are like 8-10 inches long! I want one- but I'm afraid it would pick a spot in the back of my tank :(

I saw those a few weeks ago. There is a huge saltwater aquarium on the Ohio ky border by cinci. They had a tank with like 15 or so in it. They looked cool. I have debated those or possibly a snowflake for my second tank.

In cleaning my tank tonight I found more unexpected things. 2 big brittle stars and a few more small ones. And more green hair algae. I am using rodi water and pulling what I can. Trying to reduce light and food. Anything else I can do

mdavidson said:
What's the best thing to clean the acrylic with

They make acrylic scrubbing pads- or you could buy filter floss. I wouldn't recommend the magnets as they can still scratch pretty bad.

Ty. I got good news today. Should have help bringing the other tank in the house. Ill just have to get tubing for the dump and wash the sand an will be ready to cycle

So my buddy didn't show to help me bring the one tank in. I'm not surprised. Figured would show some updated pics of the tanks

ForumRunner_20111122_200035.jpg

ForumRunner_20111122_200105.jpg

ForumRunner_20111122_200131.jpg

The 125s. Unfortunately battling green hair in my sw

For next fish in the 125 I am thinking a jawfish and maybe a Lenny or 6 line. The wife really wants a bicolor next so we shall see

We had a coral beauty and loved it. So funny watching it with our cleaner shrimp. It died out of no where on our honeymoon. I want a flame the wife wants a bicolor. So she will win on this one lol

We had a coral beauty and loved it. So funny watching it with our cleaner shrimp. It died out of no where on our honeymoon. I want a flame the wife wants a bicolor. So she will win on this one lol

Oh, I thought you meant Bicolor Blenny, lol. I like both types of Angels though.

We have looked at those as well the lfs keeps one with a jawfish. The jawfish draws my attention every time.

And sorry I wasn't really specific there cuz I was talking but Lenny n go by and went right to dwarfs. Been a long day

redsea said:
Yep, I love how they make burrows and stay there as their habitat, it is interesting.

I agree. Plus the one I have been looking at plays hide and seek in a way always cracks me up

Back
Top Bottom